Oil and Gas Offshore Medicals (OGUK)
To book a medical please telephone (01642 245069 )
OGUK medicals are performed under the guidelines of the Oil and Gas UK. The OGUK Offshore Medical is valid for two years and allows you to work in the UK sector / North Sea and the Norwegian sector.
The cost of an OGUK medical is 95.00 which includes
- Comprehensive medical, social and occupation history - 2013 questionnaire completed
- BMI - 2013 measurement of height, weight and calculation of body Mass Index
- General Medical examination of the Cardiovascular, abdominal and neurological systems
- Visual Acuity (Basic eye Test)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
Please note: An ECG with a computer generated report costs an additional 50.00. Additional tests such as Spirometry for lung function will incur and additional charge.
You should allow 45 minutes for the medical and ensure you bring:
- Photo ID (Passport / Driving License / Vantage Card)
- Your glasses or contact lenses if you use them
*Please note that in the event you do not pass the OGUK medical we cannot refund the cost of your Medical.